在麒麟電視，我們鼓勵員工充分發揮他們的想象力與創造力來完善他們的工作需求。我們員工所具有的作為公司一員的驕傲感以及對工作的熱忱讓麒麟電視能 夠不斷進步、發展，提供給我們客戶更優質的中文影視、更優惠的價格、更方便的用戶使用體驗。在我們銷售團隊努力擴大麒麟電視的市場份額的同時，我們的市場 開發團隊也在不斷地探索和使用創新的途徑進一步地增強麒麟電視的品牌信譽和知名度。感謝我們員工的創新能力、團隊精神、果斷的判斷能力以及優秀的職業操 守，在這樣一個競爭激烈的行業，讓麒麟電視始終能夠在各方面領先於競爭者。
KyLinTV, the world’s first and largest Chinese IPTV operator, delivers the best of the Chinese TV entertainment experience to overseas Chinese worldwide. KyLinTV currently offers the first ever and the most of true Chinese HD channels, the largest selection of Chinese TV Channels and more than 30,000 hours of video-on-demand programs. KyLinTV delivers the content through industry-leading technology to ensure the best quality on multiple viewing devices, including KyLinTV’s own proprietary set-top box, Smart TV, PC and Tablet (Android/iPad®). In order to transmit content with high stability and delivery speed, KyLinTV partners with industry leading Content Delivery Networks (CDN) serving content to end-users. More, KyLinTV’s built in adaptive streaming technologies automatically select the highest quality signals that are suitable for customers’ available bandwidth. In June 2013, KyLinTV launched its VoIP based home telephony service, "KyLinVoice" in North America, as a new standalone service. KyLinVoice, a digital home phone service, offers free domestic and international calling with its most unique feature” free In-account calls” first introduced in the VoIP industry.
Administrative Specialist Position
The job duties include the following, but not limited to:
- Assist in preparing system reports and ensure accuracy for subscription billing processing.
- Use template, draft and release various customer communication materials, including letters or emails, regarding subscription account or billing status.
- Coordinate with merchant bank or/and credit card companies to settle account payment.
- Update documentation related to account receivable and provide collection agency with documentation.
- Serve as a liaison between Administration and other departments, such as Customer Care, Accounting and IT, to facilitate operational matters.
- At least an associate college degree
- A minimum of 1-2 years of related experience
- Basic knowledge of Accounting is preferable
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Strong communication skill; proficient in both (written and verbal) Chinese and English
- Detailed oriented and multiple tasking
- Ability to prioritize and complete critical tasks efficiently
Job location: Plainview, New York
Please send resume to: email@example.com